ZekaRadio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mnogo zabave mnogo druzenja chat download muzike filmova programa i svega ostalog

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi
Da bi imali pristup Download Zoni morate se Registrovati Hvala
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga
Zadnje teme
» MAFIA II FULL GAME 2010
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePon Okt 04, 2010 10:05 am od Admin

» Desperately Seeking Cock 8 XXX DVDRiP XviD-DivXfacTory
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm od Admin

» All Star Teens XXX BDRip XviD-STARLETS
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:05 pm od Admin

» My Asian Girlfriend XXX DVDRip XviD-XCiTE
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:02 pm od Admin

» My Huge Holes 17 XXX DVDRip XviD-CLiT 18+ samo
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 7:57 pm od Admin

» IE 9 za Windows 7 32bitni
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm od Admin

» TITANIC 2 JACK IS BACK 2010 DVD RIP
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimeČet Sep 16, 2010 5:37 pm od Admin

» Lud Zbunjen Normalan Sve Epizode Download
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimeČet Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm od Admin

» Windows 8 naravno nije pravi...vec obicna tema Windows-a 8
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimeSre Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm od Admin

korisnici on line

ip address
Navigacija
 Portal
 Indeks
 Lista članova
 FAQ - Često Postavljana Pitanja
 Traži
Tacno Vreme
vreme danas

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 92
Datum upisa : 05.02.2010

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010   Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010 I_icon_minitimeSre Maj 12, 2010 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Grand Theft Auto 4: Episodes From Liberty City (2010/MULTI5/Reloaded)
PC Game | Window | English | 8.59 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Racing (Cars / Motorcycles) / 3D / 3rd Person
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - a full two games combined in one diske.Malo whom Grand Theft Auto IV left untouched. A fascinating story, serious themes, vivid characters, realistic city and an abundance of opportunities - without a doubt, the game was the most shocking of all parts seriala. Deystvie unfolds in the same Liberty City. You will meet with familiar characters (including the protagonist Grand Theft Auto IV), walks along the well-known streets and all the same variety and fun gameplay.

Not one Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4) left untouched. A fascinating story, serious themes, vivid characters, realistic city and an abundance of opportunities - without a doubt, the game was the most shocking of all partsof the series.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - a full two games combined on one disc. The action takes place in the same Liberty City. You will meet with familiar characters (including the protagonist Grand Theft Auto IV), walks through the well-known streets and all the same variety and fun gameplay.

Features:
- New impressions of Grand Theft Auto IV. With two additions, previously available only to Xbox Live, you will discover new facets of this great game - the cruelty of streets and mock glamor club life.
- A single plot. Stories Niko Bellic from the original game, as well as Johnny Klebitsa and Luis Lopez of the new episodes are unique and at the same time connected with each other. Just before the end of his way each character, you get a full picture of the enormous network of intrigues, enveloped in Liberty

City.
- Additional transport. Each episode adds to fleet game. At your disposal will be the new motorcycles, luxury cars, and even special equipment, including helicopter gunships and armored personnel carriers. And do not forget about the long-awaited jump with a parachute!
- Advanced arsenal. The new edge, a grenade launcher, advanced sniper rifle, bomb-Velcro - these and other kinds of weapons will add to your arsenal as a single, and in the collective game.
- Collective of battle. The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony added in GTA IV new kinds of collective game.
Music and TV! New TV shows and songs on the radio diversify your leisure time in Liberty City.

Suggested System Requirements:
Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8600 or better), Windows XP/Vista.

Year: 2010
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Racing (Cars / Motorcycles) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Rockstar Games
Platform: PC
Publisher: THQ
Release date: April 14, 2010

Publication Type: RePack
Author: z10yded
Tabletka: enclosing
Language: EN / GE / FR / SP / IT (perekl. in settings)
Voice set Language: EN
Size: 8,6 GB

All Links are interchangable:

Download Link: Depositfiles (For This countries only please: US, DE, ES, GB, FR, RU, IT, CA, PT, NL, BE)
DVD 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DVD 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or from letitbit

[Letitbit] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://zekaradio.serbianforum.info

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 2010
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1