ZekaRadio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mnogo zabave mnogo druzenja chat download muzike filmova programa i svega ostalog

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi
Da bi imali pristup Download Zoni morate se Registrovati Hvala
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga
Zadnje teme
» MAFIA II FULL GAME 2010
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePon Okt 04, 2010 10:05 am od Admin

» Desperately Seeking Cock 8 XXX DVDRiP XviD-DivXfacTory
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm od Admin

» All Star Teens XXX BDRip XviD-STARLETS
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:05 pm od Admin

» My Asian Girlfriend XXX DVDRip XviD-XCiTE
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 8:02 pm od Admin

» My Huge Holes 17 XXX DVDRip XviD-CLiT 18+ samo
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 7:57 pm od Admin

» IE 9 za Windows 7 32bitni
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimePet Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm od Admin

» TITANIC 2 JACK IS BACK 2010 DVD RIP
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimeČet Sep 16, 2010 5:37 pm od Admin

» Lud Zbunjen Normalan Sve Epizode Download
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimeČet Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm od Admin

» Windows 8 naravno nije pravi...vec obicna tema Windows-a 8
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimeSre Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm od Admin

korisnici on line

ip address
Navigacija
 Portal
 Indeks
 Lista članova
 FAQ - Često Postavljana Pitanja
 Traži
Tacno Vreme
vreme danas

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 92
Datum upisa : 05.02.2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Empty
PočaljiNaslov: A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)   A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) I_icon_minitimeNed Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]INFO: A re-imagining of the original Nightmare. Nancy, Kris, Quentin, Jesse and Dean all live on Elm Street. At night, theyre all having the same dream--of the same man, wearing a tattered red and green striped sweater, a beaten fedora... Nancy, Kris, Quentin, Jesse and Dean all live on Elm Street. At night, theyre all having the same dream--of the same man, wearing a tattered red and green striped sweater, a beaten fedora half-concealing a disfigured face and a gardeners glove with knives for fingers. And theyre all hearing the same frightening voice. One by one, he terrorizes them within the curved walls of their dreams, where the rules are his, and the only way out is to wake up.But when one of their number dies a violent death, they soon realize that what happens in their dreams happens for real, and the only way to stay alive is to stay awake. Turning to each other, the four surviving friends try to uncover how they became part of this dark fairytale, hunted by this dark man. Functioning on little to no sleep, they struggle to understand why them, why now, and what their parents arent telling them.Buried in their past is a debt that has just come due, and to save themselves, they will have to plunge themselves into the mind of the most twisted nightmare of all... Freddy Krueger

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prevod

klikni za download titla A Nightmare On Elm Street
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://zekaradio.serbianforum.info

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1